Housing Support

We can Support with Housing 

Family violence is the leading cause of homelessness in Victoria. We understand the need for holistic support to address immediate & long term housing needs. 

We can provide housing support & information, including:

  • referrals for crisis accommodation 

  • referrals for transitional housing accommodation

  • submit applications for long term housing such as the Office of Housing and Aboriginal Housing Victoria. 

  • Referrals for private rental programs

  • Assistance to secure your home - we can seek funding to get locks changed and install alarm systems

Our Case Managers may also be able to assist with referrals or direct representation at Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) for rental arrears or property damage. 


If you would like housing support, contact us on 9403 9400.

Get in Touch

Office hours

Mon - Thu:   9am - 5pm

Fri:             9am - 4pm

Email:         info@emhaws.org.au

Phone:        (03) 9403 9400

Fax:            (03) 9482 5733


PO Box 167 

Fairfield, VIC 3078

© 2019 Elizabeth Morgan House Aboriginal Women's Services Inc